On Thursday, September 18th at 21h00, Restaurant Toro Muelle Uno (maximum capacity of 15 people) invites all people who would like to start a first contact with the world of wine.
This time, Rafael Delgado de la Puente will instruct the tasting. He is the head of Narbonne Solis Cool Wines. This time we will discover the wines of Bodegas Tagonius with Designation of Origin Madrid.
For just € 25 per person, you can sample paired the following menus:
1. Tagonius Blanc, Monovarietal Malvar with 3 months of aging, indigenous to the area of Madrid
Creamy rice paired with fresh mushrooms and foie.
2. Tagonius Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Tempranillo and Merlot, 7 months in barrel
Brick paired with crispy oxtail.
3. Tagonius Crianza, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Tempranillo and Merlot, 12-14 months in barrel
Iberian pork paired with low temperature.
4. Mariage Reserve. Tempranillo and Merlot. 24 months in barrel and 12 in bottle
paired with a triologychocolate truffles.
* There are still some seats. Confirm your attendance now do not run out of room!
You can do it through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
* This event is only valid for over 18 years old .